Proud excited faces, mortar boards scattered against a sky-blue background, and groups of students posing in smart black gowns. The numerous photos posted on social media by newly qualified students - now graduating after successfully completing one of our approved programmes - are a happy reminder that graduation season is in full swing.
All those students completing an approved education and training programme are required to join our Register before they can practise using one of our legally protected titles.
new applications. We aim to process applications within ten working days of receipt of a complete application. This ensures that newly qualified professionals are added to our online Register as soon as possible.
It is important to make sure that your application is complete before submitting it to us. Common mistakes include failing to provide the appropriate documentation, or not including a fee with the application form. Incomplete applications will be returned for resubmission, which could potentially delay your entry to the HCPC Register.
To avoid this happening follow our checklist:
- Enclose two certified copies of documents to confirm your identity; one document should contain your photograph, one should provide your current address.
- All signatures must be original and dated within the last six months.
- Provide certified proof of any name changes; e.g. a certified photocopy of a relevant name change document such as a marriage certificate or deed poll.
- A fee must be submitted with your application form.
- The character reference page must be completed with your details and your referee’s details.
- If you answered ‘yes’ to any question in section 3 (character and health self- declarations / vetting and barring schemes), you must provide additional information.
For further information about applying to join the HCPC Register